Business Analyst & SAAS Application Implementation
Media industry, Process, Data, Product Design & Client Implementation
Full or Part Time
MediaEquals’ office is in Soho, London.
The global media industry is automating quickly, creating a huge opportunity for MediaEquals to supply its media trading services (SAAS) to wide range of media businesses.
MediaEquals is looking for a business analyst to manage business process and data services for client implementation projects and be part of our own product development team.
Your high level responsibilities will be:
• Design improvements to client operations based on the MediaEquals service and then plan and execute the deployment in those client operations;
• Improve our client implementation process to make it better and more easily repeatable, consistent and quicker;
• Feedback improvements and opportunities into the product development process to better tailor the service to the needs of clients;
• You will be working directly with the senior management of the business and senior stakeholders of major media companies;
• You will be part of the development of MediaEquals position in the global media technology eco-system where integration of multiple technical services is rapidly changing.
Client implementation responsibilities will include:
• Capturing their current ways of working by engaging with the respective stakeholders and operation leads and using this as a baseline on which to assess change;
• Facilitate discussions with the respective business stakeholders and operational leads in deriving the target business and information processes as supported by the enterprise technology platform and any additional software solutions;
• Capture and document the necessary requirements for those changes required for configuring the enterprise technology platform to realise the target operation;
• Ensure that changes to client and partner processes are fully documented so that those responsible for the client and partner relationships can negotiate and agree their implementation;
• Present the information and collaboration capabilities of the company to current and prospective clients.
Your key skills must include:
• A good understanding of the media business;
• Structured approach to capturing business and information processes;
• Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, particularly with senior stakeholders, clients and partners;
• Comprehensive understanding of the capabilities of enterprise technology;
• Excellent demonstration skills particularly in presenting technology solutions that demonstrate tangible business benefit.
You have plenty of experience of large scale, online applications in a corporate environment. You must be clever, keen, quality and detail focused and always working towards developing the best product, service and client experience possible. You will have to like working in a growing company and to work to client deadlines.
If you think you're right for us and have the experience and skills we're looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and an indication of your salary expectations and your availability.